• We are a start-up formed by group of engineering students and faculty members from REVA University, Bengaluru.
• e-Yantra project from IIT Bombay launched e-Yantra Ideas Competition in 2017. Suraj N., Santhosh Reddy K. V.,
and Vinay Kumar P won National Level Award for best demonstration and presentation for the project “Sewage Blockage Removal Robot” conducted by IIT
Bombay on 7th & 8th of April 2017. The project was guided by Dr. Jagadeeswaran N., Associate Professor, School
of Mechanical Engineering and Dr. Veena K. N., Associate Professor, School of Electronics and Communication
• Patent was published on the idea of “Sewage Blockage Removal Robot”.
• From there our journey started of a project to a product. We made a team of 24 members consisting of Engineering students from various dept. Mech, ECE, EEE and CSE. we successfully manufactured our pilot product and tested in REVA University Manhole.
• With this initial product, we started this company to provide solutions through Automation and Robotics for Societal problems. Currently we are providing customized sewer pipe cleaning robots for IT parks, Private layouts, Apartments, Hotels, Commercial complex, etc.
• Our Major goal is to cover all the problems from Sewage to Space and provide solutions for them.